Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: The POTC soundtrack :D

  1. #11
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    21 Jump Street was just the *coolest* show in the late 80's early 90's, never missed it!

    Hmmm just how old is Johnny Depp?

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ October 17, 2003 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Barb_T ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's 40 now *g*

    xxSam

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahem, I've also got the Dirty Dancing soundtrack [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #14
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Ahem, I've also got the Dirty Dancing soundtrack [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have that too, on vinyl! I used to watch the movie over and over between the hours of midnight and 5 a.m. in Nicky's first 4 months of life, because she never slept!

  5. #15
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Ahem, I've also got the Dirty Dancing soundtrack [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the song "She's like the wind" (?) from that film.

    I hate the film though! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

    cheese 'nuff said! [img]wink.gif[/img] *tee hee*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •